I’m focusing on the positives in life and remembering to see God in all the small things….
- Climbing into bed this morning with each of my girls to wake them up. Impromptu cuddles are the best
- Getting a boring (but necessary) job completed at work yesterday. Thanks to my hubby for heading home to look after the kids and cooking us a fab chicken stir-fry
- Five days of waking early and having enough time to read my bible, journal and pray before the kids get up
- The prospect of a day ahead tomorrow with no particular plans
- Having the choice to not cook dinner and still be able to give all the family a cooked meal as we can join our community for supper
- A crisp blue sky today and no rain (that feels massive, it has rained for too long)
- Writing a couple of blog posts today, I feel like my mojo might be returning
- Enjoying the new rug in our lounge. Everyone that comes round wants to sit or lay on it
Life is good and I’m very grateful. It is important for me to remember to celebrate this.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Be Blessed, Mich x
Liking up with Reasons to be Cheerful (#R2BC) over at OJO’s World.